Are you passionate about literacy? Do you want to impress parents and stakeholders with the great things happening in your school? Does it frustrate and embarrass you when you see examples of poor literacy and shoddy writing in your school’s literature?
I can offer high-quality advice and support for your school in its communications with students, parents and other stakeholders.
I worked for many years as a secondary school teacher, much of the time at middle- and senior-leadership level and with particular responsibility for communication and marketing. Services I offer include (but are not limited to):
• Proofreading and editing of all forms of written communications, for example letters to parents
• Production and editing of marketing materials such as newsletters, magazines and prospectuses – either single issues or on an ongoing basis
• Design of marketing materials
• Website compliance check and general ‘health check’
• Website editing and content management
• A visual check of displays around school
Click to read an example of a weekly bulletin to parents that I wrote on behalf of a headteacher.
Contact me to see examples of magazines and a prospectus I have produced and edited for a Wirral secondary school.